Native English Teacher Recruitment
We are urgently looking for 5 native English teachers for our Lucky International English Center at Thai Binh province. It’s not too far from Ha Noi, only about 90 kmfrom there.
- Teach English at proposed kindergarten, primary, secondary or higher schools. You are required to teach 18 to 25 hours per week.
- Prepare teaching materials and develop lesson plans based on materials provided by our company.
- Working hours: 5 days per week. You have 2 days off every week.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 1000 – 1200USD per month and you still get paid in full during public holidays. Public holidays are: New Year (1st Jan), Lunar New Year (about 5 – 7 days), Hung King Aniversary (1 day), Victory day (30th April), Labour day (1st May), National Independence day (2nd Sept), Vietnam Teacher’s Day (20th Nov).
- Free accommodation provided.
- Get bonus for every good teaching month.
- A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, TESOL/TEFL). Your certification must be from a recognised provider.
- Be a native.
- A clean police clearance from your country of origin.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this job, please contact me at: 0898.253.279 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org include the following:
1. Full CV
2. Copy of your passport photo page.
Due to government regulations regarding work permits you will need to provide:
• The original of your BA degree.
• Your original CELTA or TESOL/TEFL certificate